Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Feeling Small In This Huge World


Sorry I haven't posted anything lately or responded to others or visited others sites even. I am overwhelmed with stuff to do-school, homework, having to work a lot more cuz I'm broke, bills, the usual buildup of life.

Also adding to the problem is my other cat, Kitty who is 17. First I thought she was depressed because Tidy is gone. She is getting VERY thin fairly quickly and not coming out as she usually does. She used to be perky and vocal. Today I noticed a slimy drip from her mouth and a terrible odor. It very well could be cancer in her mouth. I have experience with this since my Mom's cat died of this not too long before Tidy passed on. I will have to take her to the vet, work more to pay those bills, and go from there. I really can't bear to lose another animal family member again this summer.

So, I will leave saying that I will most likely not be doing any computer activities until I finish up this class in a few weeks. But while I am gone, don't forget the animals- send your comments in on wolves and especially send comments to the NFL to get Vick out of there for his sick, immoral animal cruelty to his fighting dogs (Humane Society is doing the most work on this). Don't forget to take the time to watch animals and appreciate them.

Picture: This chipmunk lives near the pond where I saw the otter by Yellowstone Lake. He/she was running around busily that day like I have been lately.

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Heavenabove;

I will keep you and yours in prayer, know that you are cared for and have more friends than you know. I am so very sorry to hear about Kitty…Remember that you may feel small but God’s love is bigger than any challenge we face in life…

I'm absolutely convinced that nothing—nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable—absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us.
- - Romans 8:39 (The Message)

Take care…