Monday, January 28, 2008

ACK!!!!!!!!

I tried switching to a new template from an outside source. Didn't like it so I downloaded my old one back on. As you can see my entire left column has been destroyed in the process!!! All my links and pictures gone!!! What is worse is that what is showing up on the site is not what is on the layout page!!! Sorry for the crappy look right now, but in time I will have it restored. A huge apology to those whose links have vanished (at least for now I'm hoping).

If you plan on creating a new template, I suggest playing around with it on a new blog. Then if you don't like it you can get rid of it without this type of disaster occuring.

In spite of this trajedy, please scroll down and read my previous post. Some grizzlies need help urgently.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new header for the blog, its gorgeous.

Astro Galaxy said...

Oh dear ... I understand how you are feeling now. When I changed mine, it took me a long time to get things back too!

heavenabove said...

I'm glad the buffalo picture looks fine. It took it while watching the herd go into & out of the river. The biggest male had a lame back leg but still managed to rule the herd.

Yep, the blog will never be back to the same but I will learn to adapt.

Astro Galaxy said...

Just want to drop in again to wish you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
May you be in GOOD HEALTH & many good will also follows!

Livingsword said...

Hi Heavenabove!

It seems you have been fixing the place up since you posted this article. I am happy that your blog loaded for me this time! Take heart and keep up the good work, you are appreciated.

By the way I love your new header!

Trinity said...

Hi Heavenabove...

your blog is fine to me! Nice header as well... Keep up the good work dear! Do you celebrate CNY? Happy Chinese New Year if you do.. :-)

heavenabove said...

Thank you, Trinity.