Monday, February 26, 2007

Urgent!!! Wolf Delisting Hearing Thursday March 1

Thursday, March 1st in Helena, Montana U. S. Fish, Wildlife, & Parks will be holding a public meeting on the current wolf delisting proposals. Idaho and Wyoming are basically proposing an "eradication to the maximum allowable limit" plan. It is abolutely vital that anyone that can attend go there and speak up!!! I am at this moment trying to gather friends to make the trip up there for the day. After debating about going or not, I looked at some pictures on my walls of wolves and I knew I have to go. I cannot live with myself if I do not. I will go wolf-watching in the Park some other time. I urge everyone to go to the Defenders of Wildlife site for complete information.
Thanks for getting the posts going.

No comments: