Monday, July 9, 2007

Another Pet Lost

I just came in the door from working tonight. My hamster C. C. Mouser is dying as I type this. I don't know what happened to him. He was fine last night. Running around doing mouse business-running his wheel and eating. Now he is dying. Since my cat just passed away I was trying to introduce C. C. Mouser to my other cat Kitty (with the hamster staying in the cage of course), so Kitty wouldn't be so lonely. Kitty has been with Tidy since she was a kitten, 17 years, so I'm sure Kitty is lonely without Tidy. So much for that plan. I just don't know how much more of this I can take.

I will try to post a picture of C. C. when I find one. And for some reason I am not able to put a title one my post. Just not a good week for me.

Also, I have just been tagged to reveal 8 things about myself. When I get into the mindset, I will put that post together and tag the next bloggers.

2 comments:

Victorya said...

I have been having the title problem too - I found if you click on the word title rather than the box it puts the cursor there for the title.

Wow, another animal. More hugs too you, it's not easy.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to learn of your loss. Tidy is now resting in eternal peace. I am sorry too to learn that your little hamster is passing on to a different place in time. May you always hold the memory of your beloved pets in your heart. Take care.