Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Wolf News!!!

The NRDC's wolf commerial is currently on the air! It will remain on CNN for another week. Thanks to wolf supporters everywhere that sent in to fund this commercial. Also, thanks to those that didn't send money, but support wolves however they are able to. I jumped for joy when I heard this. I whooped and hollered too! Party time is here. Finally, we get our side heard nationally & internationally at this crucial time.

Will it help? I don't know. Money always talks loudest it seems. But I am celebrating the fact that the wolf issue finally gets mass coverage! Media coverage on any environmental issue is critical, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Hi Heaveabove;

I just got a HUGE smile on my face thinking of you jumping up and down all happy!

This is good news indeed; let’s hope that increased public understanding of this issue will turn things in a positive manner.

I have new contest going on at Life on the Blade…it may not be quite your “cup of tea” but that hasn’t stopped others, it would be so much fun if you join in :]