Thursday, June 26, 2008

A New Blog

I am announcing a new blog I have started. It's actually a very personal one that I started in hopes of dealing with a particular "issue" I have acquired. Hopefully, others can be helped also. "What in the world could this crazy gal be up to now," you ask. I have rheumatoid arthritis. My familiar, comfy world has been altered since the end of last year (and a bit longer, but just didn't know what it was until then). I have been living in unfamiliar territory since then and need a place of peace, reflection, and griping.

RA Living

I used Wordpress for this one just to check out its features like a neat, customizable 4 column layout, but sadly my "heavenabove" was already taken:( so I am greenone there. Yep, green is my favorite color because it reminds me of the outdoors. Of course, the other blog will have nature pics

If you know somebody with RA please share my site so we can build a supportive community.

3 comments:

Astro Galaxy said...

Heavenabove,
I've just visited your new personal blog. It has very nice layouts. I do not know anyone with RA but I've done up a link on my blog and hope it'll helps to get some attention about RA. I hope everything will be fine with you.
Take Care!

Livingsword said...

Dear Heavenabove;

Chocolate Girl told me to express to you how her heart goes out to you; she lives with chronic pain (an injured back). I want to thank you for sharing this with us and encourage you as you live with this challenge….

Know that you are in our prayers sister…and of course we will be visiting your new blog….

From us to you *big but gentle hug*

heavenabove said...

Much thanks, my friends :)