Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sorry! I blew away a post accidentally.


I appear to have lost another post I thought I had published. I feel bad. It was from Anonymous and contained a link to widgets for our blogs. Just letting you know that I did read your comment and thanks. In the meantime I am searching for new stuff to add to this blog and the website. I am no computer whiz by any means, but I am finding this "html" stuff is the way to go for customizing stuff. Frustrating though since I am doing it by trial and error. Currently, I am trying to get one of my own pictures to fit precisely behind my title and subtitle-not under or over it, not larger or smaller. I cannot find a way. What a way to waste a summer away!

3 comments:

Livingsword said...

You may find it easiest to work on your image within a photo imaging program where you can crop the image and adapt the size. Then you can add the text directly to the image, then delete your current text title header, that is how I did it with my blogs.

Your page looks good and appropriate for what you are doing.

Your line about working on this on a nice summer day reminds me of as my wife says "the summer of 95". Windows 95 in th eyear 95 thatr is. I had so many problems loading it onto my computer it drove me crazy. Then I found out my hard drive was not compatible with it! Talk about wasted time. Computers are great when they are working well.

Livingsword said...

By the way it looks like your new web site is going to look great, I love the colors and set up.

heavenabove said...

I have been messing with the cropping all day and it is just not working like I want it to. I will try your way next when I get a chance. I was told I need to have URL for the photo and then go put that right into the codes. Only problem now is to find my URL for the picture that I published but can't find. I'll get there though it may take a while. Live and learn they always say. Thanks for commenting on the website-not really sure where I'm going with it but it's fun.