Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Two-Award Treat

How fortunate I am! I won a Creation on the Blade's Animal Knowledge Award for June and a Thinking Blogger Award from Victorya Chase Goes To Therapy. How delightful, unexpected, and appreciated.

I will say that the wildlife and nature I hold so dear are the reasons I won these awards. Without them I would have nothing to write about or no animals to know about. These same entities have also drawn in others that enjoy the same things and I thank you guys and girls for that.

Since I am on a constricted schedule today, I will post these awards and "Tag" someone else when time allows.

2 comments:

Asian Butterfly said...

Congratulations on your awards! I found your link at Creation on the blade. As a non-carnivorous female, how do you feel about those of us who are? Well, us who eat meat.

heavenabove said...

Scroll down the page to the post "To Meat Or Not To Meat" and this will explain my postition on meat-eaters. Hopefully you are a little surprised about my thoughts on the subject. It's not my postion to judge others; I can only speak for myself.