Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Websites & Waders


I have found a way to make a free website using Google Page Creator. Now I am slowly making a Wildlife Alive website that can be reached from the link on this blog. I find the Page Creator fairly simple but frustrating at times because it doesn't allow me to do some things I would expect it to. Also, I cannot get the site to come up even when I type in the exact address of it. This is a common complaint from what I have read so far. It is a new service so I would image they are still working out the bugs. Anyway, it is free and I should not complain too much about it. It is somthing new to me and I appreciate just being able to have a "mini-website". I believe it can hold 5 pages-I have 4 started but it is a long way from being finished any time soon.

Another interestingly funny note: I needed to get a pair of waders for netting bats next week. Well, I am not made of money and was looking at all the stores in town for some hip waders. Well, in the largest city (town?)in a state known for its fishing (Montana), there are no hip waders available and the only regular waders are over $100. What did I do? Ordered some for $35 from FishUSA.com clear over in Pennsylvania! Go figure.

No comments: